By using, or submitting any information to, our Website or any applications or tools therein located, you consent to the collection and processing of personal data as described below
Interflow Logistics Limited, a company registered in Co. Kerry, Ireland (“Interflow”, “we”, “us” or “our”), respects your preferences concerning the collection and use of your personal data.
This policy describes how we collect personal data out of your use of the www.interflow.ie website (the “Website”) and how we use such personal data (hereinafter, the “Policy”). Interflow is the primary controller of personal data collected through the Website.
This Policy applies only to the personal data that we collect online, from users of our Website.
DOES INTERFLOW COLLECT PERSONAL DATA THROUGH THE INTERFLOW WEBSITE?
You can visit most areas of the Website without providing any information about you. However, our Website may include certain applications that require certain personal data from you.
Before using any of the aforementioned applications we may require some personal data from you. Such personal data is needed to fulfill our legitimate interests of knowing you as a user of our website or to offer you, as a potential customer, products or services that fulfill your needs. Such personal data may also be needed for the purpose of entering into, or providing services under, a contract with you. The provision of your personal data is voluntary and is therefore based on your consent. However, if you do not provide such personal data, you may not be able to receive the requested information from us.
Interflow also collects and processes personal data it did not collect from you. This is the case where Interflow receives personal data from your device as part of the electronic communication itself – the standard electronic greeting between your computer, the network, and our servers. At this time, our server will also query your computer to see if there are “cookies” previously set by the Website to facilitate log in, or other site navigation procedures.
Our website may contain applications that allow you to book shipments, in which case you need to provide us with third party personal data needed to arrange for such shipment. In such case, you represent and warrant to Interflow that you have obtained all necessary third party consents for the processing of such personal data contemplated by the shipment.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES INTERFLOW COLLECT THROUGH ITS WEBSITE?
For the purposes detailed herein, Interflow collects and processing the following categories of personal data:
• Log data: This information often consists of network routing (where you came from), equipment information (browser type), date, and time.
• IP Addresses: We collect IP addresses and domain name information. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer whenever it is connected to the Internet.
• User and Third Party Identifiable Information: We collect personal data from users of the Website, through registration screens, online forms, from online sales inquiries, or in e-mails that users send us. We may also collect personal data relating to individuals involved in a shipment or service requested by the User of the Website. Personal data may include name, title, company, address, phone number, e-mail address, and the like.
• Cookies: Cookies are unique identifiers that we share with your device to enable our system to recognize your computer and preferences on return visits to our Website. Cookies on the Website may collect the following information: a unique identifier, user preferences and profile information.
• Pixel Technologies: We may also use embedded pixel technologies to help track site usage. The site usage information collected by these technologies is associated with cookies and may provide personally identifiable information about your site use if you are a registered user of the Website.
• Financial information: For the purposes detailed hereinafter, Interflow may be required to collect and process financial information such as payment information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE?
Interflow may use your personal data in several ways, as follows:
• To manage its contractual or pre-contractual relationship with you;
• To implement transactions or communications you requested, and, more generally, to provide you with the services and information you requested from us, including to respond to inquiries about the tracking of packages or ensuring adequate pick-up and delivery of shipments;
For pursuing its legitimate interest of improving its business practices, Interflow will collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
• To help create Website that is relevant and user friendly, by evaluating Website content, navigability and composition as well as page response rates;
• To protect the security and integrity of the Website;
• For system administration purposes;
• To let you know about material changes made to this Policy;
• To protect Interflow ’s rights and interests through legal actions;
• To perform business analytics activities relying notably on advanced profiling techniques and statistics, as more specifically described below; and
• To provide you with tailored notices of our products, services, service developments as well as personalized contents that may address your needs (e-mail marketing), as more specifically described below.
Lastly, Interflow may be required to collect and process personal data to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure, as well as any legal requirements.
DO WE IMPLEMENT COOKIES, PROFILING AND E-MAIL MARKETING ACTIVITES?
Interflow may implement profiling activities, which enables us to better understand your potential needs and expectations so as to provide you with tailored information and/or services, the most likely to be of interest to you. Please note yet that such profiling activities will not make you subject to any legal consequences as it is just a useful way for us to better get to know you and to adapt our services proposals accordingly. To exercise your right to object to such profiling please contact ops(at)Interflow.ie
We do conduct e-mail marketing activities. If in the use of our website you have provided us with email or other personal data, we will ask your consent to send you e-marking material, except in the event that you are an existing customer and such permission is not required according to law. We will include an “unsubscribe” link in each electronic communication so that you can advise us whether you wish to continue receiving such communications going forward and will take due note of your choice accordingly.
HOW LONG DOES INTERFLOW RETAIN MY PERSONAL DATA?
Interflow will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes specified under this Policy, except as otherwise agreed with you on a contract or as provided by applicable law.
HOW DOES INTERFLOW PROTECT MY PERSONAL DATA?
Interflow implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk and has in place generally accepted information security techniques to prevent unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to personal data we collect. These measures include policies, procedures, firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography, and technical elements relating to personal data access controls.
DOES INTERFLOW SHARE MY PERSONAL DATA WITH OTHERS?
In order to pursue the purposes referred to under this Policy, Interflow may need to share certain personal data with subsidiaries and affiliates in different jurisdictions (which may also act as data controllers), with service providers (e.g. those needed for the operation of the Website, credit card clearing houses, transport companies, etc.) and other third parties. We share personal data to the parties referred above only to the extent needed to run the website and conduct the activities referred to in this policy.
Interflow takes appropriate steps to ensure that its personnel, its affiliates and third-party vendors are bound by duties of confidentiality and that the Company implements measures such as EU standard contractual clauses to ensure that any transferred personal data, remains protected and secure.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS REGARDING THE SUBMITTED PERSONAL DATA?
You are entitled to: (i) request access to your personal data processed by Interflow ; (ii) request the rectification of your personal data; (iii) request the erasure of your personal data; (iv) request the restriction of processing or object thereto; (v) receive your personal data in a structured and standard format as part of your right to portability; and (vi) lodge a complaint with a local supervisory authority.
Should you be willing to exercise the rights referred to under this section, you may write to the email address specified under the contact section below (“How Can I Contact Interflow ?”).
ARE CHILDREN PERMITTED TO USE INTERFLOW ?
Interflow does not intend to collect and process personal data from children. If you believe that that a child has submitted personal data through our Website, please contact us using the information below.
WHAT ABOUT OTHER WEBSITES?
The inclusion of any external link on our Website does not imply our endorsement of the website, the company (including such company’s products) that such external link leads to, and we do not accept any liability connection thereto.
This Policy reflects our current data protection policies and practices. We reserve the right to update it from time, in which case the new version will posted on the Website.
HOW CAN I CONTACT INTERFLOW ?
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact ops(at)interflow.ie